One Day Intensive Career Workshops
This program has been designed to educate and encourage International Students and Graduates to search for a job the Australian way and walk confidently into a job interview in the Australian job market. Students will be equipped with tangible career tools and the skills and knowledge to confidently apply for a job in Australia.
- Resume writing session – facilitated workshop (2 hours)
- Creating a tailored job application – cover letter and LinkedIn profile – Presentation (1 hour)
- How to interview with confidence in the Australian job market – Presentation (1 hour)
- Mock interview session with employer/recruiter – Workshop (1 hour)
- Effective networking and communication techniques – Presentation and group activity (1 hour)
- Understand employer mindset and develop natural confidence (1 hour)
- The structure and format of the learning program can be flexible based on learners’ needs.
- Each learner will participate in all classroom activities and demonstrate awareness and application of knowledge gained throughout the learning program.
- The learner will be participating in a Mock Interview Session
Achievement of Objectives:
- Each learner will complete a resume to be reviewed by the facilitator
- A completion certificate from Student Job Australia
- Each learner will receive soft copy resources
- Provide a printed and soft copy of their resume to work on reviewing/refining throughout the
- Willingness to apply to learn gained from the course to their existing resume
- Open to learning new methods for applying for jobs and undertaking interviews with employers
The overall objective of the learning program, enabling learners to develop and enhance their job-hunting strategies to look for a job confidently in the Australian job market, will be reached through encouraging and supporting learners to commit to:
- Skillset – Educate learners to develop their soft-skills to interact with all networks, including potential employers. Encourage them to promote clear and concise verbal and written communication. Demonstrate them to use effective job search strategies and techniques.
- Mindset - Provide strategies and techniques to maintain a positive mindset during the job-hunting process. This is very important for learners to maintain a consistent and goal-oriented search. Empower learners to take accountability for their career development and future employment opportunities
- Innovation – Encourage learners to think about innovative job search strategies. Demonstrate them to use LinkedIn to increase networking opportunities. Inspire learners to think outside the box.
All learners will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to update their resume to be their primary career marketing tool, supported by confidence in how to prepare for, behave and effectively answer questions during a future job interview.
All participants will be presented with a Certificate of Completion from Student Job Australia.
Book in now!
Please email us at email@example.com to invest in one of our career workshops.